Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photos of the Week


Spring has finally arrived and my pear tree is full of blossoms. Last year a neighbor used our pears to make a pear liquor, this year we'll try to grow few pears in bottles, just for fun, stay tuned... I am also thinking of buying a dehydrator since the pears ripen all at the same time and we end up losing 75% of them. Any of you have done that?

Borage flower, I love this stinging plant

Spring also means that it time to clear the garden from dead plants and weed like crazy, so I will have to just rely on photos to show you that I am still around and alive...time to go outside now.

Work has been crazy, this weekend I worked Saturday too so I have not had the time to take any photos of my cooking. I made tons of things, eggplant parmigiana, farro risotto, artichoke pasta, and even some bread, but didn't have time or the light to photograph them. Oh well.....stay tuned for photos of the bread, it is in the oven and I can't wait to taste it.

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Gorgeous flowers! Here, everything is getting green and flowers are popping everywhere.

Cheers,

Rosa

Simona said...

Borage is also blossoming in my garden: I love those little flowers.

Gaia said...

Ciao Laura!
sono proprio curiosa di vedere le tue future pere in bottiglia!!
;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails