Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My New Puppy



Now I am even busier...I have a brand new puppy in the house, chewing shoes, paper, towels, just being a typical puppy.  I never thought I could be a dog person,  never had a dog in my life, but those eyes and those soft hears totally won my heart.  She was one of 5 pups, whose names were chosen because the person who rescued them fed them cream of wheat.  We chose to keep her name, as it seems to work.  She is adjusting to our house and family pretty fast, and I can't wait for all the fun we'll be having.

Kashi, my new sweet girl

6 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Oh, so cute!

Cheers,

Rosa

Magda said...

Congratulations! I used to think I'm dog person, but it turned out I can be cat person too.
I miss having a pet at home, Hopefully this will change soon.
Have fun girls :)

Gaia said...

Che bella che è!!

Nicole Pearce said...

Kahsi is adorable. I didn't think I was a dog person either, but we just got our third about a month ago. I think I am done now though!

kellypea said...

Awww -- so very sweet! There's nothing quite like a puppy. I see them everywhere and we talk about getting another dog. It's been over two years now that our old girl Jones passed. But like you said, busy, busy!

northierthanthou said...

Beautiful dog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails