Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Black and White Wednesday #30

No much to add to this photo, I love the curls of the cinnamon sticks, I find geometry in food fascinating, and black and white photos work to enhance it.  I am submitting this photo to the fun event Black and White Wednesday, created by Susan, the master mind behind The well seasoned cook.  Brii of Briggishome is hosting this week's event.

I am having a day off and looking forward to catching up with my favorite blogs, and get some gardening done, yeah!


Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Beautifully artistic!



briggishome said...

What are you growing in your garden, Laura?
I'm waiting for the elderflowers to bloom so I can make some new liquor.
mmmmmm :-)
The round up is online,
Thank you for sharing your lovely photo.

Laura said...

Thank you Rosa!

Brii, I grow too many things to be able to list her, but lots of edibles, and other plants, turning my garden in a farm slowly...

Sandra said...

I'm always impressed by how you make your B&W photos stand out so much. This is beautiful. I, too, love the curls of the cinnamon sticks!

Simona said...

Lovely photo, Laura. I also like cinnamon sticks :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails