Friday, November 18, 2011

Fall Colors


I can not stop taking pictures!  I keep noticing colors, constantly seeing amazing color contrast and combination.  I buy fruit at the store just to keep the color around for a while.  I found some dainty lady apples and when I bought them home I immediately tried different bowls and color combinations.  These pictures are just examples of this.


 



Then there is the wonderful persimmon.


And the pomegranate, with its amazing red and juicy center.




The leaves are on fire right now and I want to go out on a walk with my camera before it is too late.

9 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Beautiful shots! I really love them all.

Cheers,

Rosa

Tracy said...

These photos are great. I especially love the pear and pomegranate.

Simona Carini said...

Very nice photos, Laura.

Sandra said...

Beautiful pictures, Laura! I love fall colors. Enjoy it while you still can, as it suddenly got cold here and all the colorful leaves are almost gone. The bleak winter is on its way...

Laura said...

Thank you Rosa!

Tracy, that is my favorite too.

Thank you Simona, the subjects helped.

Sandra, I cannot imagine living in Chicago in the winter. It is cold and rainy here, but nothing like where you are. Snow makes things look prettier though.

Roberta said...

Ciao e complimenti per il blog, che ho scoperto proprio oggi via 'Tartine gourmande'...
bellissime foto, e poi che storia curiosa la tua...bella la possibilità di cambiare e trasformarsi seguendo passioni e sogni!

Laura said...

Roberta, grazie per la visita. La mia trasformazione forse non e' ancora finita...

VenetiaMicio said...

Très belles photos, je les aime toutes et elles font penser subliment à l'automne ! bravo Laura
a presto
Danielle

Laura said...

Danielle, thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails